Respected Virginia Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation & Auto Accidents
COMMITTED ADVOCATES PROVIDE SOUND COUNSEL TO CLIENTS IN THE SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA AREA
Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation, is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, and Auto Accident cases. Based in Norton, Virginia, we are familiar with the courts of the Wise County area throughout all of Southwestern Virginia. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ATTORNEYS HANDLE MULTIPLE AREAS OF THE LAW
Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation, has a thorough understanding of Virginia law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Our insurance defense attorneys represent insurance companies and self-insured corporations in cases involving insurance claims, insurance coverage issues, subrogation and more. We are dedicated to providing your company with experienced and knowledgeable representation.
- As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, our experienced attorneys have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- If your business is involved with the natural resources industry, it is imperative that you are being represented by an attorney with extensive knowledge in Virginia mineral rights. We help our clients obtain property permits and maximize profits on mineral rights claims.
- Our experienced attorneys represent Virginia businesses involved in exploring, discovering, acquiring, developing, producing and marketing oil and gas. We have extensive knowledge of oil and gas law and can help you through business disputes and litigation.
- Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the lawyers at Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and distributing assets of the estate.
When you retain the services of Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Virginia law firm today
Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation, sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Norton. Call our firm at 276-679-3110 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.