Established Virginia Auto Accident Lawyers Pursue Optimum Results for Injured Clients
RELIABLE ATTORNEYS HELP VICTIMS IN THE Southwest Virginia AREA RECOVER DAMAGES
An auto accident can negatively impact your job, your family, your health and your quality of life. Even an apparently minor collision may result in serious injuries. If you have been hurt because someone was negligent, our attorneys can help you seek compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, and lost income.Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents in the Southwest Virginia area and throughout Virginia.
DEDICATED ADVOCATES REPRESENT CLIENTS INJURED IN A RANGE OF CAR ACCIDENTS
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our knowledge of Virginia statutes and case law enables us to seek the compensation you deserve. At Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation, we represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Our attorneys go after drunk drivers who put others’ lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when they become involved in an accident.
RESPONSIVE LAWYERS HANDLE INSURANCE CLAIMS AND DISPUTES
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be time-consuming and stressful. To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, we may bring in experts in various fields, from trauma doctors to collision reconstruction analysts.
It is important to speak to an attorney immediately following an auto accident to ensure the preservation of crucial evidence and witness recollection. In addition, Virginia law places time limits on filing an automobile accident claim. We are committed to the timely investigation of your claim.
Contact experienced Virginia auto accident attorneys
Selecting a capable personal injury attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a consultation at the Norton office of Mullins, Harris, Jessee & Dotson, A Professional Corporation, call 276-679-3110 or contact us online.